TECHNICAL RADIER OF STAR-BAND GROUP
1. Sound amplification
3-way speaker system at a rate of 10W per person (but not less than 5KW), capable of reproducing the frequency range of 40 -17000 Hz. at sound pressure of 100-115 Db. Preferences: D & B, L Acoustics, Meyer, EAW, EV, JBL
2. Mixing console
Digital console: 32 inputs (minimum) 16 outputs 4 processor effects 2 dynamic processing on each channel. Yamaha CL / TF / QL, Allen & Heath GLD 80 / GLD 112, Soudcraft UI, Behringer X 32.
Presence of illumination, access point for connecting 6 devices!
Please specify in advance the model of the mixing console!
3. Shock installation
1. bass barrel;
2. – small drum;
3. 3 racks under the plate;
4. – a stand under high-hat;
5. – a stand under a small drum;
5. – pedal;
6. – bass volume;
6. – hinged volume – 1 pc.
7. – special chair for the drummer;
8. – a rug under the drum set
9. – a set of microphones (kick drum, snare-2 pcs, rack tom, floor tom, overhead-2 pcs.)
10. Drum shield!
All plastics should be in good working condition. Not demonstration!
Preferred manufacturers of shock units: “DW”, “Tama”, “Yamaha”,
Power supply 220V, 3 inputs
4. Bass guitar
D.I box – 3 pcs.
Rack for the guitar.
Keyboard rack with rack cover for notebook and sound card.
3 TS cables, 1 stereo D.I. box or 2 mono.
1 microphone on the rack. XLR-XLR cord
Power supply 220V, 3 inputs
Preferably “Fender” (models: TwinAmp, Twin Reverb, Hot Rod Deluxe)
Other manufacturers and models by agreement with the group
TS – TS cable, the signal is taken by the microphone (see INPUT LIST)
Rack for the guitar. Power supply 220V, 3 inputs
1st line – vocal (in-ear monitors, Sennhiser G2, own radio system)
Line 2 – Vocal (in-ear monitors, Sennhiser G2 / G3, provided by the dealer)
Line 3 – guitar (in-ear monitors Sennhiser G2 / G3, provided by the dealer)
4th line – bass (in-ear monitors Sennhiser G2, its own radio system)
5th line – drums, (in-ear monitoring – Sennhiser G2 / G3 provided by the dealer)
Preferably, the stereo connection of monitoring systems!
Group members set up the monitor line on their own!
The console should have the ability to connect 6 devices (tablets and smartphones)!
IMPORTANT! There are 6 sets of AA / LR 6 batteries for in-ear radio monitoring systems (5 sets for 2 units) and 2 radio microphones (2 sets for 4 pcs.).
2 Sennhiser radio microphone, preferably Sennhiser ew D1-835-S-H-EU.
2 straight microphone racks with microphone holders.
2 XLR cables for connecting the vocal processor.
The presence of a saxophonist needs to be specified in each particular case!
Microphone on a crane stand (see input list)
10. Qualified sound engineer
In case of the impossibility of installing this or that equipment, please request other variants of the rider’s configuration to agree with the technical director of the group
LONG TERM STAR-BAND GROUP SHOULD MAKE A MINIMUM OF 2 HOURS WITH A MOMENT OF FULL READING OF A TECHNICAL RAIDER.
During the whole working time (soundcock and concert), qualified staff must be present. The team refuses to work with unskilled, as well as drunken staff.
Please adjust the rider’s points in advance!
We are glad to cooperate with professionals!
The presence of keys and a saxophone need to be specified in each particular case.
2 ACTIVE DI
2 STEREO TS CABLE
SHURE SM 57/BETA
COMP 3 STAR-BAND Teh.Raider
HOME RIDER STAR-BAND GROUP
1. Room-dressing room, or any warm heated room, comfortable to accommodate 6 people. The presence in the room: chairs or sofas, hangers, ironing boards and iron (preferably). The room must be locked. Keys are at the director or band leader of the group.
2. Throughout the group’s stay at the location, provide musicians with coffee, tea, juice on demand.
3. Provide the group with water without gas 10pcs at 0.5l, or 5pcs at 1l
4. By the arrival of the group on the soundcheck, there should be light buffet snacks in the dressing room: cuts, tartlets, canapes
4. Full nutrition for 6 people after the first musical set of the group, coffee, tea. In case of inability to organize meals, daily subsistence allowance of $ 20 per person is paid.
5. Security. Prohibited access of unauthorized people to the scene. Compliance with this item falls on the organizers of the event.
All domestic rider’s nuances are coordinated with the group director: 098-23-79-534
Organization of the performance of the Star-Band group in another city of Ukraine
1. Train – 6 seats (coupe or NE). Airplane – 6 seats. Group car
2. Transfer of musicians from the station \ airport to the place of stay of the group.
3. In the event of the impossibility of returning the group to Kiev immediately after the end of the performance, the hotel is 4 **** or 5 ***** for 6 people.
4. Three hot meals a day. In case of impossibility of organizing food for musicians – daily allowance of $ 30 per person.
These conditions must be preliminarily agreed with the director of the group 098-23-79-534 before the start of the event.
The cost of all transportation costs is paid separately and is not included in the group fee.
Organizing a Star-Band performance in another country
1. Airplane – 6 seats
2. Transfer from the airport to the hotel
3. Ensuring comfortable transport (minibus), convenient for accommodating 6 people during the entire stay of the group in the country
4. Hotel 4 **** or 5 ***** 6 people.
5. Three hot meals a day. In case of impossibility of organizing food for musicians – daily allowance of $ 70 per person.
The cost of all organizational expenses is paid separately and is not included in the group fee.
All nuances are agreed with the group director + 3098-23-79-534 Home Raider