TECHNICAL RIDER OF THE STAR-BAND
1. PA system
3-way speaker system at the rate of 10W per person (but not less
5 kW), capable of reproducing the frequency range 40 – 17000 Hz. at
sound pressure 100 -115 Db. Preferences: D&B, L Acoustics, Meyer,
RCF, EAW, EV, JBL, DYNACORD.
2. Mixing console
Digital console: 32 inputs (minimum), 16 outputs, 6 aux (pre fader), 2
dynamic processing on each channel. Yamaha CL / TF / QL, Allen & Heath
GLD 80 / GLD 112, SQ, Soudcraft UI, Behringer X 32.
The presence of backlight, access points for connecting 6 devices!
Please check the mixing console model in advance!
1. – kick drum;
2. – snare drum, 12 ”;
3. – hanging tom, 13 ”- 1 pc.
4. – bass tom, 16 ”;
5. – stand for hi-hat;
6. – stand for a snare drum;
7. – pedal;
8. – 5 racks for cymbals;
9. – a special chair for a drummer;
10.- drum carpet;
11. – a set of microphones (kick drum, snare -2 pcs, rack tom, floor tom,
10. Drum shield!
All plastics must be in good working order. Not
Preferred drum kit manufacturers: “DW”,
Tama ”,“ Yamaha ”,
In some cases (poor room acoustics, small area
scene), the option of an electronic drum kit is allowed.
ROLAND drum kits ONLY! Models TD – 30/50/55)
Power supply 220V, 3 inputs
4. Bass guitar
D. I. your
1 cable microphone with on/off button, on stand (talk back). XLR-XLR cord Power supply 220V, 3 inputs
“Fender” preferred (models: TwinAmp, Twin Reverb, Hot Rod Deluxe)
Other manufacturers and models in agreement with the group!
2 cables TS – TS, The signal is picked up by a microphone (ShurevSM 57 / Beta, see.
Guitar stand. Power supply 220V, 3 inputs
Key stand + rack cover, 4 mono DIboxes or 2 stereo, 1 mono.
Located next to the bass player.
2 Sennhiser radio microphones, preferably Sennhiser ew D1-835-S-H-EU.
2 straight microphone stands with holders for radio microphones.
2 XLR-XLR cables for connecting a vocal processor.
The vocal processor of the male vocalist sets on the floor near the microphone stand, the radio microphone receiver sets near the processor. Order of the devices input: radio mic receiver (2 TS cables) — vocal processor (2 XLR cables) — FOH
The processor of the female vocalist sets on the mic stand. Order of the devices input: radio mic receiver ( 2 XLR cables) — vocal processor ( 2 TS cables) — FOH.
The presence of a saxophonist must be specified in each specific case!
Instrument microphone on a crane stand (see input list)
1st line – vocals – in-ear monitors, Sennhiser G2,(provides by rental)
2nd line – vocals – in-ear monitors, Sennhiser G2 / G3, (provides by rental);
3rd line – guitar – in-ear monitors Sennhiser G2 / G3, (provides by rental);
4th line – bass – in-ear monitors, (provides by rental);
5th line – drums – in-ear monitors (provides by rental) or XLR (fallback);
6th line, drums – in-ear monitors, (provides by rental) or XLR
stereo pair (fallback);
7th line – saxophone – in-ear monitor (provides by rental);
Preferably stereo connection of monitoring systems!
Group members set up the monitor line on their own!
The console must be able to connect 6 devices
(tablets and smartphones)! IMPORTANT! Requires 6 sets of AA / LR 6 batteries for
in-ear monitoring radio systems (5 sets of 2 each) and 2
radio microphones (2 sets of 4 pcs.), 2 batteries 9 V (crown)
9. PROFESSIONAL sound engineer
If it is impossible to install one or another equipment,
please agree with other rider configuration options
group technical manager +38 (068) 409 41 79 Nikita
DURATION OF THE “STAR-BAND” GROUP SOUND CHECK
MINIMUM 1.5 HOURS FROM THE MOMENT OF FULLY READY TECHNICAL
During all working hours (soundcheck and concert)
qualified personnel attend. The group refuses to work
with the unskilled, as well as drunk
Please agree on rider points in advance!
We are glad to cooperate with professionals
The presence of a saxophone must be specified in each specific case!!
|KICK||AUDIX D6||GATE 1||STAND|
|RACK TOM||BETA 98||GATE 2|
|HI-HAT||SM 81||GATE 3||STAND|
|FLOOR TOM||BETA 98||GATE 4|
|OVERHEAD L||SM 81||STAND|
|OVERHEAD R||SM 81||STAND|
|GUITAR||SHURE SM 57/BETA||STAND|
|VOCAL 2||SENNHISER D1-835-S-H-EU||COMP||STAND|
|TALK BACK IN MONITORS||MIC WITH ON/OFF SWITCH||STAND|
|3 AUX||GUITAR||SENNHISER G3/G4|
|4 AUX||BASS||SENNHISER G3/G4|
|5 AUX||DRUMS||SENNHISER G3/G4|
|6 AUX||DRUMS||SENNHISER G3/G4|
|7 AUX||SAXOPHONE||SENNHISER G3/G4|
HOME RIDER STAR-BAND GROUP
1. Room-dressing room, or any warm heated room, comfortable to accommodate 6 people. The presence in the room: chairs or sofas, hangers, ironing boards and iron (preferably). The room must be locked. Keys are at the director or band leader of the group.
2. Throughout the group’s stay at the location, provide musicians with coffee, tea, juice on demand.
3. Provide the group with water without gas 10pcs at 0.5l, or 5pcs at 1l
4. By the arrival of the group on the soundcheck, there should be light buffet snacks in the dressing room: cuts, tartlets, canapes
4. Full nutrition for 6 people after the first musical set of the group, coffee, tea. In case of inability to organize meals, daily subsistence allowance of $ 20 per person is paid.
5. Security. Prohibited access of unauthorized people to the scene. Compliance with this item falls on the organizers of the event.
All home rider nuances are coordinated with the group director: +380982379534 Artem Melnikov
Organization of the performance of the Star-Band group in another city of Ukraine
1. Train – 6 seats (coupe or NE). Airplane – 6 seats. Group car
2. Transfer of musicians from the station \ airport to the place of stay of the group.
3. In the event of the impossibility of returning the group to Kiev immediately after the end of the performance, the hotel is 4 **** or 5 ***** for 6 people.
4. Three hot meals a day. In case of impossibility of organizing food for musicians – daily allowance of $ 30 per person.
These conditions must be preliminarily agreed with the director of the group 098-23-79-534 before the start of the event.
The cost of all transportation costs is paid separately and is not included in the group fee.
Organizing a Star-Band performance in another country
1. Airplane – 6 seats
2. Transfer from the airport to the hotel
3. Ensuring comfortable transport (minibus), convenient for accommodating 6 people during the entire stay of the group in the country
4. Hotel 4 **** or 5 ***** 6 people.
5. Three hot meals a day. In case of impossibility of organizing food for musicians – daily allowance of $ 70 per person.
The cost of all organizational expenses is paid separately and is not included in the group fee.
All nuances are agreed with the group director +380982379534 Artem Melnikov Home Raider